We proudly retail Debi's Design Diary DIY Paint, Wax, Liquid Patina and Top Coat.
DIY Crystal Clear Chandelier Liquid Patina gives a beautiful low sheen durable brush on finish. It is an alternative to wax and gives the look of wax without all the work. It also makes a great decoupage medium.
You can buy DIY Crystal Clear Chandelier Liquid Patina by Debi's Design Diary DIY Paint in two sizes.
*Will ship in 2 business days.
How to use your DIY Crystal Clear Chandelier Patina by Debi's Design Diary DIY Paint
1. Allow DIY Paint to dry for 24 hours to ensure it is set before applying DIY Liquid Patina.
2. Pour a small amount directly onto your dry surface, and use a rag, sponge, or paintbrush to apply an even coat to the entire surface.
1. Work in small sections to avoid a patchy finish.
2. Apply a second coat to minimize brush strokes.
3. Use as glue and sealer for decoupage projects.
4. Watch Debi's videos on how to use Liquid Patina as a medium at www.debisdesigndiary.com
DO NOT FREEZE!
TRANSFER GEL & TOP COAT + DECOUPAGE MEDIUM
Use liquid patina instead of wax for a simple, durable finish for indoors & outside!