You can buy Copper Patina by Debi's Design Diary DIY Paint in an 8 ounce size.
DIY Copper Patina will add a shimmery copper sheen over your surface. It can be used as a translucent accent or achieve a darker copper glow by adding additional coats. Combine with DIY Paint in blue or green paired with our Shipwrecked turquoise Verdigris Wax for a sunken treasure look.
*Will ship in 2 business days.
Take one of our paint workshops and learn how to paint furniture. Painting for beginners is so easy with DIY chalk paint! You can do it yourself with these step by step diy chalk paint instructions. Check out our Facebook page for painting ideas, painting techniques and other fun DIY projects.
How to use Copper Liquid Patina by Debi's Design Diary.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Allow DIY Paint to dry for 24 hours to insure it is set before applying DIY Liquid Patina. .
2. Pour a small amount directly onto your dry surface. Use a rag, sponge or paintbrush to apply an even coat to the entire surface.
1. Work in small sections to avoid a patchy finish.
2. Apply a second coat to minimize brush strokes.
3. Watch Debi's videos on how to use Liquid Patina as a medium at www.debisdesigndiary.com
DO NOT FREEZE!