You can buy Liquid Sunshine Debi's Design Diary DIY Paint in three sizes.
•8 OZ SAMPLE JAR. Perfect for a small project like a chair or small side table.
•16 OZ PINT. Usually more than enough to complete a good size piece of furniture.
•32 OZ QUART. Covers approximately 150 square feet will cover several pieces of furniture.
*Will ship in 2 business days.
Take one of our paint workshops and learn how to paint furniture. Painting for beginners is so easy with DIY chalk paint! You can do it yourself with these step by step diy chalk paint instructions. Check out our Facebook page for painting ideas, painting techniques and other fun diy projects.
How to paint with your Liquid Sunshine Debi's Design Diary DIY Paint
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Clean & Dry object to be painted.
2. Remove lid & stir thoroughly. (Sometimes you don't even need to stir our paint! It's that good)
3. Apply one coat & allow to dry. (15 min to a few hours to dry, depending on climate)
4. Apply second coat, if needed.
5. Allow second coat to dry.
6. Seal surface with DIY Paint finishing product.
DO NOT FREEZE!
ONLY 9 INGREDIENTS + LOVE
INGREDIENTS: Love, water, clay, porcelain clay, chalk, alcohol, ester (as a binder), cellulose, pigments, preservative.